Blackjack is an online casino game that requires a mixture of lucky and skills to win as any other card games so here are some Useful Ways to Win in Online Blackjack and Become Rich that you can use in Onlinecasinoqq101.com Live Casino Gambling Games And Best Free Bets Website. Although, one person has won all blackjack games, some good and useful ways of blackjack tips can help you win a little more often, which is can makes you enjoy playing the game a little more. But always remember that these are only useful ways and it should not be a guarantee that you will go home a big winner.
Useful Ways to Win in Online Blackjack and Become Rich
- Not split two 10s
When playing Blackjack, always remember that your goal is to reach 21, but if you have 20 on the first two cards dealt to you, then there is only one situation in which the dealer can beat you with and it is with 21. And it will be difficult for the dealer to hit with your situation.
- Always split two 8s
The value of any card the dealer has on hand, even featuring the ace, always split 8s two. Two 8s make 16, and the worst blackjack hands from Onlinecasinoqq188.com Best Malaysia Live Casino & Online Gambling Site. Splitting the two 8s gives you a better chance to get one winner hands, and of course save you money. With one win and lose the other hand, one will pay the other and you end up losing anything (assuming that you follow the standard requirements of the rules and put the same amount as the bet on both hands). And if you draw 10 for both hands, you have to make two 18s instead of 16 single, which has a lot better probability.
- Never split two 5s
When you get two 5s in Onlinecasinoqq288.com The Most Trusted Live Casino Website in Malaysia, you have a value of 10, so it is a wise decision to double down and ask for only one card. If you split two 5s and get two 10, you only made two bad hands of a good hand and would have 20 if you double down.
- Tips on when you need to Double Down
- If you get a count of 11, do not hesitate if the dealer shows a 10 or ace.
- If you get a card count of 10 and the dealer has a 9 or less
- If you get the count of nine and the dealer’s cards is between 2 to 8.
- Double down when your card is numbered 9 and the dealer has a 4, 5, or 6.
- If you get a soft 13 and soft 14 when the dealer has a 5 or 6.
- If you get a soft 15 and soft 16 when the dealer has a 4, 5, or 6.
- If you get a soft 17 and soft 18 when the dealer has 3 to 6.
- Hard hand: If you get a card that amount to 12 or higher
- Standing in hand totaling 17 or higher.
- Stand if your cards amount to 12 to 16 and the dealer has 2 to 6.
- Hit if your hand total of 12 to 16 and the dealer has a 7 or higher.
- Soft hands
Only draw on soft 18 if the dealer has 8, 9, or 10. Doubling down is the main method that you can eliminate the house edge so it is important to keep in mind when using this decision.
- More tips on splitting pairs
- Always split a pair of 8s or aces. Splitting 8s will break 16, is said to have the worst hand. Two aces give 2 or 12, but when you separate them, each card is worth 11.
- Do not share your 4s, 5s, and 10s.
- You divide your 2s and 3s when the dealer holds the value of any card from 4 to 7.
- When the dealer holds the cards value from 3 to 6, you need to divide your 6s.
- With the dealer holds 3 to 7, you need to split your 7s.
- When the dealer has 2 to 6, 8, or 9, you divide your 9s.